The Toronto CBD contains a variety of businesses many of which are owned by local families who have been in the local area for many years.
One of these businesses is Yes Optus, next to Coles in Toronto Town Square.
“I live locally and am part of the local community,” owner Mark Morgan-Jones said.
His wife and two daughters, who still live at home, are involved in the local church, Living Word Lakeside who meet at Toronto Primary school hall.
They opened their first Optus shop at the Glendale Crossroads and over the next five years expanded to six stores in and around Newcastle. All the stores were in strip shopping centres, as they believed in keeping it local, which moulded their customer service strategy of giving people that personal touch.
Network Communications some years ago commenced the Australian Christian Television Channel, funding it through contributions of their participating stores. The channel has grown from originally being just on the Optus Vision network to now being available on all platforms and is mostly self-funded. The group, now 60 stores strong, continues to support the channel along with nine charities. Customers, at no cost to themselves, can opt to choose one of Optus’ Christian Plans, where 5% of the plan fee goes to the nine charities.
Reason why you should consider Yes Optus Toronto:
- They are the closest local store for Toronto and Morisset areas and in a convenient location
- They can give personalised service and can help deal with any issues and most importantly explain it to you in terms you can understand.
- Solutions are personalised to the customers needs and not product centric
- Customers can choose to participate in their Christian Mobile plans, contributing to charity whilst still getting great competitive rates.
- They get to know their customers very well and nothing is too much trouble.
So why not drop in and see Mark and his team at Yes Optus Toronto.